Pages

Rochester Vintage Wedding Fair

Heya! Readers,
Well, I was asked recently to help out with the hair at The Rochester Vintage Wedding Fair last Saturday
 I spent some of my Friday night perfecting my Victory Rolls and wedding hair / updos, hoping this is what I would get a chance to do..


But....... some of the models pulled out at the last minute or just didn't show up on the day
so friends and family were pulled into strut their stuff in a wedding dress
unfortunately for me, a lot of them had too shorter hair for victory rolls and up dos, or didn't want their hair up (headache!)
Still, it all went smoothly and I have a couple of photos to share with you.....


They all looked beautiful






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...