Pages

Nina Garcia's Little Black Book of Style -Quote- Confidence

I'm just going to share with you this paragraph (or two) from Nina Garcia's book, The Little Black Book of Style -
I always think confidence is key.... so here you are......

"When a beautiful woman walks into a room, I may glance up for a moment, but I soon return to my entree or my conversation or the desert menu. Let's be honest: beauty is not all that interesting (and certainly not more interesting than the desert menu). 
But when a confident woman walks into a room, it is entrancing. I'll watch as she moves with poise and self-possession. She is not usually the one in the plain black dress. She is the one in the interesting shirt and the vintage skirt, and I immediately want to know where she got them. 
And she may not be the most stunningly gorgeous woman I've ever seen, but she has a way about her that can make her one of the most intriguing.
Confidence is captivating, it is powerful, and it does not fade - and that is endlessly more interesting than beauty."

And they say fashion is "silly" and "worthless"
not only does it bring revenue into the UK, with British style and designers selling all over the world, (the British fashion industry worth over 21bn a year)
But if you wear clothes that can make you feel confident, you will have a positive attitude, if you have a positive attitude, it WILL change your life
(That's where stylists come in) 

ISBN: 978-0-06-123490-3

Thanks for stopping by! Tweet this if you like what you read :) XXX
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...