Pages

Quad Bike Safari // ATV // Adventure //

 I know I'm been very naughty and not blogging for a long while, Sowwy, but here goes....
So anybody ever been Quad Biking ???
or on ATV's as I think Americans call them
well, I did, I saw it on the telly and thought I quite fancy that, never been before, I'm always up for new adventures
It was so much fun
we went on a Quad Safari in West Malling in Kent
here's a video of what we were doing...
 
 
the company was The Wright Event
 
they do all sorts there
4x4 off road driving, apache rally cars, archery, clay pigeon shooting
good stuff
not my usual thing, but its good to go outside your comfort zone, right?
Here I am on the Quad :) ...
 
 
if you are thinking about going, DO IT, you'll never forget it

 thanks for reading
xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...